About the Midland, Penetanguishene & District Builders' Association
The MPDBA provides its members with ongoing networking opportunities along with programs that will stimulate business growth and profitability. Through social gatherings, financial help and hands-on assistance, we will generate community involvement and strong community spirit.
Fees for 12 months are $395 and include the following benefits:
• Monthly dinner meetings
• Business Listing in our annual directory and on the Website
• Discounts on fuel, staff team apparel, graphics, printing, home show registration
• Information updates on available grants & funding, trends, tax implications, government regulations & codes (through seminars, special speakers etc.)
• Opportunities to showcase your business products/services at monthly meetings
• Involvement in community causes
• Monthly Newsletter (opportunities for advertising)
Find a Contractor
Be a Member - Support a Member...No cost introduction
If you are thinking of becoming a member of the MPDBA and want to "try us out" first contact any Board member or call 705-543-9949 for a "COMPLIMENTARY DINNER PASS" that is available to prospective members. We welcome your interest.