About the Midland, Penetanguishene & District Builders’ Association
Represented are: Building Contractors, Renovation Experts, Home Décor Specialists, Designers, Professionals, Cabinet Makers, Realtors, Financial Experts, Material Suppliers, Electrical Contractors, Heating and Cooling Agents, Window Suppliers, Home Security, Legal Advisors and more.
We employ local talent and professional associates in the daily performance of our businesses. It is in our best interest and that of our customers to employ our services in the fulfillment of your day-to-day needs.
We represent over 100 member businesses led by an enthusiastic Board of Directors and an Executive Officer. Our focus of attention is entirely on our communities.
The MPDBA provides its members with ongoing networking opportunities along with programs that will stimulate business growth and profitability. Through social gatherings, financial help and hands-on assistance, we will generate community involvement and strong community spirit.
Fees for 12 months are $395 and include the following benefits:
• Monthly dinner meetings
• Business Listing in our annual directory and on the Website
• Discounts on fuel, staff team apparel, graphics, printing, home show registration
• Information updates on available grants & funding, trends, tax implications, government regulations & codes (through seminars, special speakers etc.)
• Opportunities to showcase your business products/services at monthly meetings
• Involvement in community causes
• Monthly Newsletter (opportunities for advertising)
Find a Contractor
Be a Member – Support a Member…No cost introduction
If you are thinking of becoming a member of the MPDBA and want to “try us out” first contact any Board member or call 705-543-9949 for a “COMPLIMENTARY DINNER PASS” that is available to prospective members. We welcome your interest.